Tarik Cohen Color Rush Jersey

Не касающиеся пауэрлифтинга темы.
Ветка премодерируемая, т.е. сообщение появляется в ветке после одобрения модератором.
linchao
Новичок

Tarik Cohen Color Rush Jersey

Непрочитанное сообщение linchao » Чт ноя 07, 2019 4:35 am

Cordarrelle Patterson has made plays as a receiver Tarik Cohen Color Rush Jersey , running back and kick returner over the course of his career and he made enough of them to convince the Bears to give him a two-year, $10 million contract as a free agent.In return for that money, it sounds like the Bears are going to be asking Patterson to do all of the above and perhaps a little bit more during the 2019 season. Head coach Matt Nagy said there’s “not a limit” to what Patterson can do for the Bears.As you’d imagine, that’s music to Patterson’s ears. He called it “kind of a no-brainer” to sign on to play for Nagy https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/James-Daniels-Jersey , who put Tarik Cohen in position to make plays across the board last year, and suggested a new nickname to go with his new team.“I’m one of those guys where you’ll be like, ‘Damn!'” Patterson said, via the . “You’ll see me and you’ll just say Aaron Lynch Jersey , ‘Damn!’ I’m telling you, just call me, ‘Damn!’ because when I get the ball it’s like, ‘Damn Kevin White Color Rush Jersey , he’s about to do this.’ It’s crazy.”The Bears have talked about pushing the envelope offensively this year. Having players like Cohen and Patterson on hand plays right into that plan. The Bears offense fell flat against the Packers on Thursday night and one of the questions that cropped up after the game was whether their performance was tied to the decision to keep starters on the bench in the preseason.Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky faced that question immediately after the game and said, via ESPN.com, that it was “kind of a stretch” to link the two things because the team had been smooth in practices. Head coach Matt Nagy got the question on Friday and had a different take.While Nagy said he didn’t think plays that went wrong — he used Tarik Cohen bobbling the ball on the first offensive play of the game as an example — were related to preseason inaction, he doesn’t seem to think it’s a stretch for people to call the approach into question.“When I go ahead and make that decision to not play in the preseason like we did https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Riley-Ridley-Jersey , I open myself to criticism for when you don’t play well. I get that,” Nagy said, via the . “So that’s a fair question.”The Bears now have a game under their belts and another dismal outing by the offense in Denver next week will lead to different and likely louder questions about the unit’s capabilities this season.

Вернуться в «Offtopics»