in the second qualifier.

Модератор: Валера

shushu
Продвинутый

in the second qualifier.

Непрочитанное сообщение shushu » Чт мар 07, 2019 7:46 pm

Australian freestyle skier Dale Begg-Smith saw his moguls career end with a thud on Monday, failing to advance to the finals in Sochi after a hard crash in the second run. Begg-Smith was born in Canada but has competed for Australia since 2001. He won gold in Turin in 2006 then took the silver medal behind Alex Bilodeau four years ago in Vancouver. He took several years off following the last Olympics, but resumed his career in time for Sochi. His opening run wasnt good enough to crack the Top 10 and advance to the semifinal, but he got another chance in the second qualifier. After a hard crash in that attempt, he failed to qualify. That brings an end to his last stab to return to the sport he once dominated. "It was a desperate move to come back this year," he said in the finish area, a rueful smile on his face. "I was looking for a miraculous performance." Begg-Smith posted a fifth place showing in his first event back this year, but the rest of his results were consistently mediocre. On Monday night, his three years away from competition showed. "I just wasnt feeling it tonight," he said about his run. "The snow was soft and I havent skied on soft snow for four years. I wasnt feeling it, I just got a little bit off." Asked directly if he would ski in the world cup again, he replied simply, "no." As for his future plans, he smiled again: "Im an international man of mystery. Im going to keep you guys guessing." (With files from the Olympic News Service) Nike Shoes Wholesale Australia . Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories. Nike Shoes Australia Outlet .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. http://www.nikecheapshoesaustralia.com/ . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard. Nike Factory Outlet Online Australia . And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. Buy Nike Shoes Australia . Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed.For the first time since the preseason, there is a team other than the Indiana Pacers at the top of the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings. Entering the All-Star break, the Oklahoma City Thunder have won 14 of 16 games to take over top spot, even without injured star point guard Russell Westbrook. Making a big move up, with the return of point guard Chris Paul, the Los Angeles Clippers jumped from 10 to four, and the surprising Phoenix Suns moved from 15 to 12. 14-5 in the past 19 games, the Brooklyn Nets are up to 15, from 19, their highest ranking since the preseason. The Minnesota Timberwolves are down two starters annd fall from 11 to 14 and the Atlanta Hawks, losers of five straight, fall from 14 to 17.dddddddddddd Down to their last option at point guard, and losers of four straight by an average margin of 25 points, the Denver Nuggets slide from 16 to 19 and the Philadelphia 76ers, losers of seven straight, drop from 26 to 29. The Toronto Raptors are down from one spot, from nine to 10, effectively losing ground to the Clippers upon Pauls return. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

Вернуться в «FITNESS / Форум фитнеса»