scan Thursday with

Модератор: Валера

shushu
Продвинутый

scan Thursday with

Непрочитанное сообщение shushu » Чт мар 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Lee Westwood feels confidence has returned to his game as he looks to continue his upturn in form at this weeks BMW PGA Championship. The 43-year-old followed his joint runner-up finish at the Masters in April by ending last weeks Irish Open tied-10th, increasing his chances of a 10th consecutive appearance in Europes Ryder Cup side this autumn. Westwood currently lies just outside of the qualifying places ahead of a busy summer schedule, but feels his level of performance is heading back in the right direction. Speaking ahead of his 23rd consecutive appearance in the BMW PGA Championship, Westwood told a pre-tournament press conference: Im a lot happier with my game than I have been for quite some time. Westwood is hoping to make a tenth consecutive Ryder Cup appearance later this year I started working with Pete Cowen again at Houston and it had a pretty immediate effect. We just did a couple of hours there and then an hour at the Masters and I think that showed at Augusta. I started hitting the ball a lot straighter and iron shots were a lot better.I did a bit of work with Bob Rotella on the putting green at Augusta, as well. He seemed to free me up a little bit and rolled a few more putts in there. I just feel a lot more aggressive but a lot more calm on the greens, and my short games good, as well. So theres no reason why I shouldnt be playing well and scoring well this week, really.The former world No 1 tees off alongside Soren Kjeldsen and recent back-to-back European Tour winner Jeunghun Wang for the opening two rounds, while Masters champion Danny Willett sits in the group before with Soomin Lee and Victor Dubuisson. Matthew Fitzpatrick is another of the afternoon starters on his Wentworth debut, featuring alongside former Ryder Cup winners Graeme McDowell and Stephen Gallacher. Round 1 tee times First round tee times for the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth The British Masters champion has missed the cut in his last three starts since his tied-seventh finish at last months Masters, with Fitzpatrick making an early exit at the K Club last week.Fitzpatrick currently lies in an automatic qualification place for Europes Ryder Cup squad, but is not getting carried away about the possibility of featuring in Darren Clarkes side. Matt Fitzpatrick says the home support during his British Masters victory at Woburn last year was incredible ahead of the PGA Championship at Wentworth. Its not something Im solely focussing on, Fitzpatrick told a press conference on Tuesday. Im just trying to focus on each week as it comes, and Im just going to try and play as well as I can and get as many World Ranking points.Being here and being around the place, you know that its going to be a big event. Everyone speak so highly about this event.Im hoping to have a good week and just hope, again, that my game peaks at the right time. Watch the BMW PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Wentworth ways to watch Willett: No added pressure First round tee times Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Basketball Shoes Australia . Phoenix originally signed Barbosa to a 10-day contract on Jan. 8 after Eric Bledsoe injured his knee and then signed him to another 10-day deal. Cheap Basketball Shoes For Sale . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. http://www.wholesalebasketballshoesaustralia.com/ . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Cheap Basketball Shoes Online . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Wholesale Basketball Shoes . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Aroldis Chapman let baseball know in his own way that his long journey back from an scary injury was complete: with a 100 mph strike to the games hottest hitter. Chapman made his first major league appearance since being hit above the eye by a line drive during spring training, striking out the side in the ninth with his 100 mph fastball to close out the Cincinnati Reds 4-1 victory over the Colorado Rockies 4-1 Sunday. "I am really happy to get out there for the first time," said Chapman through a translator. "They are a good team but I was mentally prepared to face them. Facing those type of hitters make you feel better, than if you just break the ice." Chapman walked Troy Tulowitzki, who started the day leading the National League with a .405 batting average, but had an easy inning. Todd Frazier hit his second 400-foot home run in three days to back Homer Baileys shutdown pitching as Cincinnati won the rubber match of its three-game series with Colorado. "It was great to see Aroldis. The confidence and determination he had was very cool," said Frazier without a thought to his second home run of the series or his 11-game hitting streak. Chapman was greeted by a standing ovation from the crowd of 33,143. He reached 100 mph with his first pitch and topped out at 102 mph in earning the save. Chapman had been out since being hit above the left eye by a line drive during a spring training game on March 19. "I was excited to get back but I was even more excited when I heard the fans," said the 26-year old Cuban. Chapman was hit hard in his in his last two rehab starts in Louisville, allowing eight earned runs in one inning over the two-game stint. "As much as you want guys to treat those assignments like a normal game, they dont always have the same focus," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "The reports we had said he was throwing the ball well. He made some big pitchers to get some good hitters out." Skip Schumaker drove in two runs and the Reds capitalized on two Colorado throwing errors to send the Rockies to their third loss in four games. Besides contributing two sacrifice bunts, Bailey (3-2) limited a Colorado offence that produced 11 runs and 16 hits on Saturday night to one run -- Charlie Blackmons ninth homer of the season and second in two games -- and four hits with two walks and six strikeouts in 7 1-3 innings. "Homer worked with (pitching coach) Jeff Pico to raise his hands above his head during his wind up," Price said. Bailey, who signed a $105 million contract in March, struggled through his first seven starts. He began the game with an ERA at 5..dddddddddddd6. "I had to do something," Bailey said. "I had to figure something out. There was nowhere else to go but to be better." Manny Parra got the final two outs of the eighth inning. The Reds snapped Nolan Arenados streak of getting on base at 30 consecutive games, two days after his hitting streak was stopped at a franchise-record 28 games. "Chapman threw the ball very well," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "He used his splitter well to left-handed hitters. He was on today." Juan Nicasio (4-2), whod won his previous two starts, allowed five hits and four runs -- two earned -- with one walk and three strikeouts. Billy Hamilton, making his first start since spraining two knuckles on his left hand while making a diving catch on May 1, led off the first inning with a bunt single up the first base line and went all the way to third on first baseman Justin Morneaus throwing error. Hamilton scored on Schumakers groundout to second baseman DJ LeMahieu. The Reds made it 2-0 in the third on Ramon Santiagos leadoff bloop single to left field, Baileys sacrifice, a Nicasio balk while facing Hamilton and Schumakers soft, two-out liner to centre field. Blackmon became the first Rockie to reach base when he led off the fourth with an estimated 380-foot shot into the right field seats on a 2-2 pitch. Frazier got that run back with his seventh homer of the season, an estimated 421-foot drive to centre field on a 2-2 pitch with one out in the fourth inning that extended his career-high hitting streak to 11 games (13 for 42, .310). Frazier reached an estimated 485 feet with a home run on Friday. The Reds used another throwing error to take a 4-1 lead in the fifth. With Santiago on third base and Hamilton on second and two outs, third baseman Arenados high throw to Morneau on Brandon Phillips two-out grounder pulled the first baseman off the bag. Phillips slid under the attempted tag while Santiago scored. NOTES: Blackmons homer was Colorados 20th of the season with two strikes. ... Reds RHP Mat Latos threw a bullpen session before the game, the next step in his comeback from a flexor mass strain in his right elbow that has kept him out all season. Latos had surgery to remove bone chips from the elbow shortly after the 2013 season and needed surgery on February 14 to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee. He has won 14 games in each of his first two seasons with Cincinnati. ... Colorado and Cincinnati both have Monday off. The Rockies are scheduled to open a two-game interleague series at Kansas City on Tuesday, the same day the Reds are due to open a three-game home series against San Diego. ' ' '

Вернуться в «FITNESS / Форум фитнеса»