Teddy Bridgewater initially decided to re-s

Модератор: Валера

panxing18
Новичок

Teddy Bridgewater initially decided to re-s

Непрочитанное сообщение panxing18 » Вт авг 06, 2019 9:09 pm

ign with the Saints. Then he reconsidered. Now he has re-reconsidered.Per multiple reports Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , the Saints have signed Bridgewater, who will return for a second season with the team. The decision comes a day after Bridgewater officially visited the Dolphins.According to ESPN, Bridgewater will sign next week a one-year, fully-guaranteed contract worth $7.25 million.Miami was in position to offer him the starting job with an asterisk; if they draft a quarterback, Bridgewater may not have been the starter for long. In New Orleans, Bridgewater could in theory succeed Drew Brees as the starter, if Brees leaves after 2019 and if coach Sean Payton stays. Also, Bridgewater presumably will take over during the 2019 season, if Brees were to be injured.A first-round pick in 2014 of the Vikings Jaleel Johnson Jersey , Bridgewater suffered a serious knee injury days before the start of the 2016 season. He became healthy again in 2017, remained on the bench most of the year, and then signed with the Jets as a free agent. The Jets traded him to the Saints for a third-round pick after the Jets drafted Sam Darnold.Bridgewater likely left money on the table by not joining the Dolphins, but a decision that may have been better for him in the short term may not have been better in the long term, especially if the Dolphins struggle this year — and/or if they use their first-round pick on a quarterback. Literally no one is surprised, but it’s now official" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsReport: Garrett Bradbury named starting centerNew,100commentsLiterally no one is surprised, but it’s now officialCDTShareTweetShareShareReport: Garrett Bradbury named starting centerDavid Berding-USA TODAY SportsIn a move that has surpised exactly zero point zero percent of the Vikings fan base, rookie center Garret Bradbury has been named the team’s starting center http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , per Denver Mafia Don Gary Kubiak, courtesy of living legend Sid Hartman.I had surmised before the draft that if the Vikings selected Bradbury (or another interior lineman), incumbent Pat Elflein would remain at center, and the new guy would kick out to guard. Of course I was wrong, and this is reason 7,412 why no one should ever trust any prediction I ever make. With the selection of Bradbury, a pure center, keeping him at his natural position makes sense, even though it means the Vikings will be starting a rookie at the center position for the second time in three years.And for Elflein Womens Everson Griffen Jersey , the more I think about it, the better off I think the move will be for him as well. The Vikings are going to run a zone blocking scheme, or some variant of it, and that requres a lot of pulling from the guard position. Before he was a Rimington Award winner at center in college for Ohio State, Elflein was first team all Big Ten as a guard, and a second team All American. Elflein’s strength is pulling to the edge on a run or to the perimeter as a lead blocker on a screen, and I thought he was one of the best pulling guards in OSU history. He almost always set the edge quickly and efficiently, and rarely lost a one on one battle as a lead blocker.Obviously, pulling is easier to do from the guard position than it is center Brett Jones Jersey , so this really plays into the strength of both players. Bradbury doesn’t have to learn a new position, and Elflein returns to a position where he can maximize his greatest strength.As we head to training camp, it appears the Vikings offensive line will look a whole lot different than it did this time last year:LT: Riley Reiff (same)LG: Pat Elflein (replaces Tom Compton, who replaced Nick Easton)C: Garrett Bradbury (replaces Elflein)RG: Josh Kline (replaces Mike Remmers)RT: Brian O’Neill (same)I’m warming up to this new look on the offensive line, and I am eager to see how this all pans out.

Вернуться в «FITNESS / Форум фитнеса»