The Chiefs lost the AFC Championship Game

Модератор: Валера

panxing18
Новичок

The Chiefs lost the AFC Championship Game

Непрочитанное сообщение panxing18 » Вт авг 06, 2019 11:21 pm

without their offense ever taking the field in overtime Marcus Allen Jersey , and they don’t want that to happen again — to them or any other team.And so, Chiefs General Manager Brett Veach said on , Chiefs coach Andy Reid is working on a proposal to change the overtime rules and guarantee that each team would get an offensive possession.“Coach is working on that Larry Johnson Jersey ,” Veach said. “I think everybody wants a chance for guys to do what they do. I don’t really see the downside of having that. Especially when you have a player like Pat Mahomes. It would have been a lot of fun. I think people, if they weren’t already tuned in for a great game, would have turned on that overtime.”Overtime rules are often the subject of offseason discussion Joe Montana Jersey , but this year, after both conference championship games went to overtime, is likely to see even more of that discussion than usual. The Chiefs will have to convince 23 other teams to support them for any rule to change. After the Chiefs lost to the Patriots in the AFC Championship Game Len Dawson Jersey , there was a report that safety Eric Berry was likely to have surgery to repair the heel injury that kept him out of the lineup for most of the year.Berry missed all but three games for the Chiefs a year after tearing his Achilles in the season opener, but head coach Andy Reid said on Wednesday that the veteran “went and got it looked at” by doctors who determined that Berry does not need to have an operation.“I think it’s all positive,” Reid said Mitch Morse Jersey , via the . 鈥淗e didn’t have surgery. That’s not what he did. Or have to have surgery. That’s kind of where it’s at.”A return to health and form for Berry would be a step in the right direction for the Chiefs defense, but neither is something they’re going to be able to count on given the way the last two years have played out.

Вернуться в «FITNESS / Форум фитнеса»